Governance Task Force – Terms of Reference
Version of 14th February 2012
1. These Terms of Reference express the Board's delegations to the Task Force.
2. The Task Force is to perform the following functions on behalf of the Board:
- Review the company's constitution, generally, and particularly with reference to the items listed below that have arisen in recent Board discussions
- Report to the Board, including Recommendations for change to the constitution
3. In the short-term, the Committee is to consider whether it should prepare, for approval by the Board:
- a more appropriate title for the Committee
- a revised or replacement Terms of Reference
4. A preliminary report is to be provided in sufficient time to enable the Board to decide whether a revised or replacement constitution is to be presented to the membership in time for approval at the 2012 AGM.
Particular Items that have arisen in recent Board discussions:
- categories of membership
- the possibility of two Vice-Presidents
- the possibility of an Immediate Past-President role
- a Board Handbook